Friday 11 December 2009

British Fashion Awards.



I actually do like her. I like her even more because she's from Ukraine; and i feel that she's cracked the UK when she was in James Bond in Quantum of Solace.



Not the same as her usual style of clothing but that's Victoria Beckham for you. Full of suprises. Although their is something about this floor-long dress that does catch my eye.



Kate Moss wore a similar styled dress to Victoria Beckham. They were up for the same award but obviously Kate Moss won the 'London 25' award which was decided by the public.



I LOVE this guy. I really do. I think he's just a genius in my eyes.



Didn't win her award but was still nominated. But she is a really good model.



Christopher Bailey! I really do salute this dude. Took over Burberry in 2001. Won an MBE. He was the preview guest editor in the October issue of Elle (2009). And has recently won the 'Designer of the Year' award at the British Fashion Awards. Not forgetting Burberry won the 'Design Brand' award. He is definatley one to watch in 2010.